We are offering artificial insemination stud service on our awesome studs, Chocolate/Chocolate Carrier Male, Tom Turkey Stew. Tommy's stud fee is: $700.00 for standard color females, $900.00 for Chocolate Carriers and $1200.00 for Chocolate Females. Murphy's Law stud fee is: $1000.00 standard color females, $1200.00 for blue carriers/blue females. Overnight Priority Shipping is available for an extra $105.00 plus $170.00 for the semen extender kit, collection, evaluation and extension. An additional $275.00 will be required for a second overnight, priority shipment of chilled semen for the same female.
IMPORTANT CONTRACT INFORMATION: PLEASE READ!
We can ship fresh chilled semen straight to your veterinarian. Cost will include stud fee and appropriate shipping costs. Semen shipped from us will be guaranteed to be alive and motile. If for some reason your veterinarian does not approve of the semen quality, your female must not be inseminated with the semen and you must contact us the same day of receipt of semen to inform us so we may arrange another shipment or a refund. However, if your veterinarian inseminates your female with the semen, ALL guarantees from us are void and there will be no refund. Conception after live motile semen delivery is the sole responsibility of the female's owner and veterinarian. Accurate timing of the female's cycle and proper use of the semen is crucial for your success.
Information we need to know:
- The first day of your female's heat, Accurate timing of the female's cycle is crucial for success. If using a Veterinarian, they can tell you what day the semen will need to be inseminated. We recommend progesterone testing for higher success. We need to know the day prior to insemination so it can be shipped overnight for next day morning delivery. Remember, there is no shipping on Sundays, but properly extended semen should be viable by Monday morning's delivery.
- Contact name, shipping address, and phone of owner and whom the semen will be shipped to.
- A copy of your female's pedigree and photo for our records for filling out the breeder's information for registration.
- Stud fee payment is required in advance plus first shipment Priority Next Day Air. Payment of $275.00 for each shipment thereafter for same female.
- During collection there will be a semen analysis to make sure the stud's semen is of sufficient quality to produce puppies. The Veterinarian will add extender to enhance the longevity and the motility of the semen.
- Please call as early as possible, so the semen can be sent out without delay. We will need to know before 2:00 pm if you need semen for the next morning. NOTE: Before shipping semen everything must be paid in full to ensure no delay on shipment.
- All costs for collection and insemination done at the veterinarian's office will be paid by the female's owner.